We provide you an API method for just about every feature you can see on our website. developers use the stereomood API to make applications, websites, widgets, and other projects that interact with stereomood. programs talk to the stereomood API over HTTP, the same protocol that your browser uses to visit and interact with web pages.
The Stereomood API is available FOR NON COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- API documentation - the developers playground.
- Rate limiting - unfortunately we have to set limits so everyone can enjoy our APIs.
- Authentication - stereomood uses the OAuth protocol for the authentication wich allows you to perform actions on user accounts.
- Support and issues - you can report any problem or but on our issues list on google code at this address http://code.google.com/p/stereomood-api/
- Terms of service - you're right... it sounds boring, but before you start, have a look at our terms.