terms of service
please carefully read this agreement before using stereomood’s API, as it affects your legal rights and obligations.
we remind you that the Stereomood API is available for non-commercial use only.
the terms of this agreement may be updated by stereomood from time to time by providing you with written notice containing the updated terms.
any such updated terms shall supersede and replace the terms of this agreement.
by continuing to use any stereomood API, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated terms.
if you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, do not use stereomood API.
- in the app description make it clear it is using stereomood but is not an official stereomood application.
- stereomood grants you a limited terminable licence to copy and use the stereomood data, and stereomood may suspend or terminate your access to the API.
- although you are granted this licence without charge for non-commercial purposes only.
- this agreement covers only your use of stereomood data. you must not sub-license the stereomood data to others.
- use the latest official and unmodified logos provided here. your app should not use business names and logos in a manner that can mislead, confuse, or deceive users.
- you must not transmit, export, transfer, divert, or send any stereomood data to any country without obtaining any consents or authorisations required by law or regulation in such country.
- you must credit stereomood and include links to the stereomood site when you use the stereomood data.
Last edited by Stereomood Tech Team, October 5, 2012