We love music, tech and emotion. If you love it enough to make it your job, we'd be happy to have you on board! Check out our current openings - we're always looking for new talents.
Please include your CV as well as a Cover Letter with links to your online profiles (soundcloud, songkick, thisismyjam, twitter, etc).
We are looking for a Php and MySQL web developer to join our band:
We are an Italian start-up playing the best independent music for every mood and activity you can think of.
The tracklist includes Stereomood front-end and back-end development and many other side projects.
Studies are important but we also want to see your talent in action, as you'll be on stage next to our CTO rehearsing every day! You will play solos in addition to following the rhythm of all the other members of the band who are trying to change the way music is listened to.
If you think you've got the skill, the know-how, and the passion, let us know!
Tell us about your past world tours and how you plan on performing next.
We're looking for a mobile engineer to take over development of our iOS apps. You'll work directly with the founders with the responsibility and freedom to build the best possible apps.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build exciting new features for the Stereomood iPhone app.
- Respond to customer feedback and testing.
- Quickly fix bugs and solve problems.
- Analyze crash log data to create new test cases and avoid regressions.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in Java and C/C++.
- An eye for UX and UI
- Track record of having successfully brought at least one app to market.
- Passionate about quality and testing.
- Backend /API experience.
- Bonus: You can develop for both iOS and Android
This is an on-site, full-time position at our home office in Rome, Italy.
We’re looking for a Senior content editor to assign, edit, and write compelling copy for Stereomood, someone with the desire to be part of the team and with the skills to convey the Stereomood concept both on the website and social media. A creative individual, hungry to set up to the next level, generate ideas, lead, push to create the highest standard of content.
- Native English speaker
- 3-4 years writing (blogging/writing) experience in online field
- Experience managing social media channels for an online community or media site
- Ability to write exceptionally compelling and persuasive copy
- You value beauty (A quality editorial eye)
- The ability to tell a story
Our office is located among ancient history in the Roman district of San Lorenzo, in a very cool converted industrial warehouse built in the early 1900s', with other creative companies. Rome is a magical city of great history, culture, and food - we get to see the Colosseum almost every day. So if you like pizza, ruins, Italian hipsters, students, and tech lovers, it's the right place for you! Oh, and there's a large red crane hanging from our lobby too.